Becoming a driving Instructor, learn about the job and the training involved, with our free workshop.
Time: 10am till 11am
Have you ever thought about becoming a driving instructor?
Never followed through with that dream?
We are having an online workshop to answer any questions you might have about training as a driving instructor. Changing career is a big decision and we want you to have all the information and facts first.
What will we be talking about at the workshop?
- We will be talking about the 3 DVSA exams you must pass to qualify as a driving instructor.
- What is the best option for you and your final exam, direct attempt or trainee licence.
- The training and exam costs involved.
- The start-up cost of setting up your business.
- Earning potentials.
- Our training course and if it is a good fit for you.
- Managing work hours and diaries.
- And if you still have unanswered questions, a chance to ask them.
We will be giving straight and honest advice about driving instructor training and the job. We don’t want anyone starting their driving instructor business without all the facts first. You can then make a decision if you want to proceed.
For now, more information can be found on the driving instructor training pages of our website.
If you want to come to our workshop, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a zoom meeting link to our online workshop.
If you are still interested but are unavailable that day, don’t worry with enough interest we will run another date. If not we can definitely arrange a chat on the phone. Don’t miss out.
There will be a lot to take in so I suggest you make sure you have a pen, paper and coffee ready.
I look forward to seeing you all then.